As the old adage goes, “no two people are alike” so why settle for a cookie cutter approach to Estate Planning? We believe in personalized service for each and every client; we make sure the plan created suits your goals. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine your individual needs, desires and values, and then tailor your planning to best fulfill your aspirations.
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
- traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel,
- blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations
- high net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes
- family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership
- estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of *probate administration*
- family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration
We offer annual membership programs to ensure your plan continues to work throughout your lifetime, your assets are always owned in the right way and you are able to feel confident calling us with any legal issue without ever worrying about receiving a bill in the mail for hourly fees. Whether you participate in one of our membership programs or not, we keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect your life.
We encourage you to become part of our client family and feel how much we care.